(and System Fibonacci FX)
System Fibonacci is a chart analysis tool based on the Fibonacci principle. It downloads
historical price data from the Yahoo finance site and creates excellent looking
charts using candelsticks, lines, price points and zigzag lines.
Use two Fibonacci trendlines to easily match the most common retracement
and projection lines and thus find the major support and resistance levels.
Experiment with Fibonacci arcs, to get time projection perspective.
Here is five year weekly chart of YAHOO that illustrates how System Fibonacci has
predicted support and resistance levels at various points. Notice how YHOO found
support repeatedly at the 23.6% retracement line and how it reached a top at exactly
the point where the Fibonacci Arc meets the first projection line.
The toolbar is the control panel. It is where you download new tickers, draw charts,
select chart settings, drawing tools and chart printing.
- Download new tickers (green arrow) or refresh the current chart with the most recent
price data (blue arrow)
- Select a previously downloaded chart
- Draw, delete or print a chart. Connect and transmit current trend line information
Fibonacci Market Timer
(works only with Jigaro Market Timer version 3.0 or later, transmits only when Trend1 with retracements is selected and drawn)
- Select a Daily, Weekly or Monthly chart
- Choose line color and thickness for the currently selected drawing tool
- Modify the chart settings
- Clear the latest drawn line (CLR), all lines (CA), or trend1 (CLR T1) and trend2
Select a drawing tool from the Add toolbar pull down menu. You can draw
simple lines, or trendlines. Add two simultaneous trendlines to your chart (a short
and a long term one) in order to calculate the most common retracement or projection
Select Fib Arcs to analyze how your stock reacts with regards to time zones. Once
you have selected a drawing tool, draw it by clicking and dragging the mouse on
The chart settings let you personalize the charts to accomodate your taste and
- The Animate check box will make the chart load with animation. You
will be able to see the chart progress through the time line you have selected.
It gives a good perspective of a stock price's motion
- Show Coordinates when checked, will display a price and a
date at the bottom status bar for the current mouse position on the chart
- There are four chart styles you can choose from: a Line, Candlesticks,
Price Points or a Line with Price Points
- You can show or hide two moving averages MA1 and MA2, as
well as a ZigZag line. The ZigZag line provides
a clearer picture of motion
trends by eliminating the noise of small price fluctuations. Experiment with lower and higher values for the noise reduction
to see how it affects the appearance of the ZigZag line
- Uncheck the Use Max Chart Surface check boxes if you need more white space
(either vertically or horizontally) to work with, for instance to extend a trend
line into the future
- The Decimal Places setting is provided to suit the need of Forex traders
The status bar shows the calculated price levels of trends drawn on the chart.
The picture above shows levels for two trends. The prices highlighted in blue are
the closest matching price levels of the two trends; they represent the strongest
support or resistance levels the stock is likely to encounter.
A Chart Example:
This five year chart of AMZN is a good illustration of how the price reacts to
the Fibonacci arcs, with the 50% retracement level providing strong support:
System Fibonacci FX is the advanced deluxe version of the basic System Fibonacci
software. It offers the following additional capabilities:
- IHistorical price data import from virtually any financial
.csv data file, whether it be stock or foreign exchange data
- Additional drawing tools, like Fibonacci clusters and pivot points
- It offers the ability of trend line tweaking
- it can establish a two way communication with the Fibonacci Market Timer for trend
line information sharing
- The ability to save and recover snapshots of charts to XML files
For being under a $100, this is the best Fibonacci software I have found and I have spent many hours looking.It is excellent for determining the turn around price after an initial rally and projecting the top of the next.
I usually knock the sell price down a little from what is projected just to be safe.
In conjunction with the market timer software, it is priceless information, none the less.
I just started learning about Fibonacci analysis. I came across a web-page that was discussing it. I now find it an essential tool. I learn fast, especially when losing money.
I wish I had only known about this a year ago, well as they say it's never too late.
Thanks for your help, your software has helped me turn a profit already. The software indicated that CRXX would encounter a trend reversal below 1.42 and wouldn’t you know it, it opened at 1.38 and shot up from there.
I bought CRXX at 1.42 the software projected top of next rally to be 1.77. However, this company is expecting an FDA approval in a week. As a result, I believe the price should match or exceed September's rally of 2.22 before the end of next week.
I plan to sell prior to the news.
Thanks for your invention.
Cesar Shamas, CA
We realize that this is only a brief summary of how you can benefit from the System
Fibonacci software. We highly recommend that you take advantage of the free 30 day
trial period to evaluate it.
Please feel free to
contact us at any time with your questions and feedback.
Back to Top